Saturday, October 17, 2009

The colors of fall time..

Hi.
Nick was sick all last week and missed 3 days of work. He had some sort of stomach bug and was even in bed 2 days straight. He's back to normal now thank goodness! It's not fun when he's sick. He's sceduled to go down to San Francisco next Tuesday for a night so I'm glad he's feeling better.
Work has been interesting for me. My assistant manager has been transfered to another branch in our area and her last day is the end of this month. I still don't have a replacement hired but there's been about 9 applicants. I'll be sure and keep you posted.
It's been cooler latley and I broke out my heating blanket for our bed! Chester just loves it. He sleeps at my feet every night. I usually have it turned on to 6 out of 10.

Here are some of the Halloween cards that I made a couple of "stamp camps" ago. The one on the right says "trick or tweet". Super cute!


The card on the left I colored in the moon, windows and tombstones. The card on the right is one of my favorites. I just love the colors. I used a sponge for all of the colors. The moon was a circle cutout. Cool, huh? I've had a lot of fun with stamping. I've mailed some other Halloween cards out to some family members. I also made my dad's b-day card that I gave to him tonight. I would show you what it looks like but I made one just like it for my sister Niki. Guess you'll have to wait and see it in January.



At every stamp camp Sue and I exchange with 3 other woman cards that we have made ahead of time. This is my exhange card for the upcoming camp. I'm not sure if you can tell but the part with the moon "pops out" a little. I had a good time making them!





This is from our front yard and that's not all the leaves that are going to fall.





It's been really stormy here the last day or two.
The wind has been blowing and it's been raining a ton!!





This tree is more of a yellow color now.
You can see a little bit of green in the bottom left of the picture.






One of my favorites. This is right outside of our front door.
I love looking at the colors every morning while I am leaving for work.
I wish these colors would stick around longer. They all seem to fall so fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment