Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween and some family time!

Here's a picture of Ethan, Esmee and Willa on the day before Halloween. Renee took them down to nbbj for the annual Halloween party. The photographer took some great shots of the kids and this is one of them!
My sister Alex had her wedding on Halloween and my other sisters Niki and Ashley flew in for it. I got to meet Jordyn for the first time and spend time with Josh, Carley, my sisters and parents on Friday. I spent the night over at my parents house on Friday night and had a great time! Any extra time that I can spend with family and the kids - I'll take. Kids really do grow up fast. Carley is turning 6 on Nov. 7th.. Wow... 6 years old already?

Carley was a good witch for Halloween. I got to paint her nails black!




Ooooh... Jordyn. I didn't want to put her down. She's SO cute. If you look closely.. you can see her hearing aids. She gets fitted for new inserts every 2 weeks since she's growing so fast! Her tone was different when she had them in. It was really cool to watch Ashley put them in and Jordyn wear them with no problems!



She's soooo cute. She lookes just like her dad Russell.







She loves to cuddle.






Carley the good witch and Josh was the clown from "IT".





I'm not sure what my mom was... Geisha maybe? They were all dressed up to go to Alex's wedding. Ashely didn't go since Owen (Alex's 6 year old son) was sick with the swine flu.. poor little guy.
Congrats to Alex and Matt.
Yay for family time!
Happy Halloween.




1 comment:

  1. Oooohh, You and Nick are such a good looking couple!! It looks like it was really romantic.
    I love the picture of Jordyn and you cuddleing!

    ReplyDelete