Sunday, January 3, 2010

Never forgotten....

Last week - My parents had to put Amethyst down. She was 12 years old and part of the family. They gave Amethyst the best life a dog could ask for. From special treats (chicken jerky) and an occasional raw eggs (shells included) in her food bowl to walks into the woods everyday so that she could smell all the "smells" outside of the fence.
You could always tell that Amethyst, Titan and Honey Bear were like children to my parents.
=)
You will never be forgotten Amethyst.

Amethyst Tandy-Guerrero

1997 - 2009

2 comments:

  1. She was the most Beautiful dog and she'd always smile at you when you came to visit. Yep, I'm crying and typing and do miss her so. Thanks for posting her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amethyst will be greatly missed. I loved how she could be stubborn at times and then such a sweetheart also.

    PS I have a blow now. please check it out.

    ReplyDelete