Sunday, February 21, 2010

My cat is cooler than your cat.

So my parents came over for dinner on Saturday night and when they were on their way my dad sent me a text message of a picture with his cat hanging out of the window of his truck. He said that his cat was cooler than mine since his knew how to drive. I sent him back a message that said I had something to top that but would have to show him when he got to my house.

So here it is..
Yes, Chester is on the toilet and yes, there is a magazine on the floor for him to read. He wanted to read the latest PEOPLE but it hadn't shown up with the Friday mail.

We had a great time. Thanks mom and dad for bringing over the steaks!


P.S. Yes, my cat is still cooler than yours!
HAHA!!

2 comments:

  1. My dogs are cooler than ALL of your cats. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, however, I think it would have been alittle bit funnier if the lid of the toilet was up.
    My beautiful snake beats cats and dogs! :-)

    ReplyDelete