Monday, February 8, 2010

This one goes out to my girls in California.

With the help of Niki's best friend Chris's girlfriend Wendy, I was able to make it down to California for a short, fun-filled 47 hours and 39 minutes over the weekend.
Here are some of the pictures from my visit.


One word: Obsessed.



Game time with the kiddos.


Squirrel?!?!




Don't let this picture trick you. ;-)





Like Niki would say... "I spy Josh".




She was SO happy I was there!






This is me after 5 cups of coffee. Just kidding.






What a cutie.
Yes, the kids and I were able to sweet talk Niki into taking us to In-N-Out.
It was AWESOME and reminded me of Dick's from Seattle.





Happy Un-Birthday to all of us!
Carley was such a good little baker. She's going to be just like her Aunt Shelly-Crocker.





This was a close-up of the note that Niki and I found on the front door when we got home late on Saturday night. CUTE!!



I don't really know where to start with this one. It's such a long story!






Niki's best friends = Wendy and Chris!!





Ahh.. just like when we went wine tasting. Oh the memories.




This was the look that I got from Chester when I got home!
He missed me but enjoyed the time with Nick.


Well there you have it. I had SUCH a good time and laughed a ton.
Thanks to my girls in Cali. I kept this post on the short side.
=)


1 comment:

  1. My favorite post ever! =D I had a great time playing ENDLESS games of Dominion of with you. So when are you coming back???

    ReplyDelete