Saturday, May 29, 2010

11 weeks!


Nick recently had to go to Boston on Business for one (what seemed to be very long) week. He got back late Monday night and has been trying to catch up on sleep since his return. Working 14-16 hours a day over there, each day definitely caught up to him.




He brought back this very cute onsie that could be for a girl or a boy. Way to play it safe, Nick!

We're now 11 weeks along. Every Saturday I wake Nick up and read him a little something from one of my 3 pregnancy books that I am reading and let him know what's happening with our little one during the up coming week.

I find this all very interesting and I know some of you have gone through this before.. but I'm going to enjoy sharing with you all the little changes or big changes that are happening during my pregnancy!


This week: He or she is now officially described as a fetus. From now until 20 weeks he or she will increase in weight 30-fold and will about triple in length! By the end of this week - a tiny tissue bud will have developed (external genitalia) for either a boy or a girl!



I'm feeling pretty good most of the time. I am just tired all of the time (I took a 3 hour nap yesterday and still was able to quickly fall asleep by 9:30). Food is still hit and miss for me as well as the morning sickness. I have my good days and bad days!




1 comment: