Saturday, January 29, 2011

John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt

I really don't have much of an update this week. All in all we had a good one! Madeleine and I got out walking 3 days this week, an hour each time which felt wonderful. We've been on a rainy day schedule lately and have to go to the mall to walk around which I don't enjoy nearly as much.
Nick's mom introduced me to a salad that I just love and can't seem to get enough of it! (Sorry Nick, we've had it with dinner every night this week). It's romaine lettuce, avocados, grapefruit with a balsamic vinegar dressing and it's to die for!
I'm still not eating chocolate and I think that every day that goes by it's getting harder - not easier. Ugh!!
I hope you enjoy the photos from this week!! I sure enjoyed taking them.


Play time with Dad! You can't hear it but Nick is singing the fight song from UW.. "Bow Down to Washington"!! She's going to know it by heart very soon.

Madeleine all dressed up to join Grandma Sue for lunch with her girlfriends.
This is the same dress she wore to go visit Santa Claus. It's amazing to see how much see has grown in the last month. It fits her now!


I'll try just about anything to get things done around the house including using the Snugli. Yes, I've even used it to make some coffee for myself. I enjoyed every sip!



Play time with Chester.
I'm not sure he knows he's not my only baby anymore.





I spy Chester.
He actually took a cat nap under it today. No pun intended. ;-)







First outing with Grandma Sue. She got to show her off to her friends!
Lunch with the ladies.
Madeleine was wonderful for Grandma Sue.






Grammy (my mom) came over last Sunday to babysit for Nick and I!
Okay- I'm a total cheese ball but I really enjoyed holding hands with Nick while we watched The Green Hornet. I haven't been able to watch a movie uninterrupted since Madeleine was born.
I really enjoyed the "date" with Nick. Thanks Mom!!





Her onesie says "Just Add Milk".
Thanks Ashley for sending this to us.
Madeleine is trying to tell me she's hungry in this picture.








Madeleine's happy place seems to be the changing table. Funny, huh?
I caught this smile the other day.










Both Nick and Madeleine are tired in this picture but I'm not sure who is more tired.. can you tell?









The Jones family.
=)






Get ready to laugh.....
....
..
.




Camera 1.



Camera 2.
This is Maddy's POOPin' face!!
Depending on the level of the push, her face sometimes turns bright red. I still laugh when she does this - which is at least a few times a day.
(Please note: She's wearing a UW onesie).
Until next week...

2 comments:

  1. Sure did love the pictures!!! Her poop face is the funniest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the birth story and all the pictures are wonderful!
    Love from Great Aunt Sally

    ReplyDelete