Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!



Here I am (wearing the apron that my big sister Niki made for me) making the quiches and fresh blueberry muffins from scratch for the Mother's Day brunch that we had at our house for Sue and Renee. Everything turned out great, including the fruit salad. Oh, and I didn't forget the biscotti!



Renee found some canteloupes on the table and had a great idea! HAHA!




Standing out on our deck. (Tim, Renee, Sue and Nick). Happy Mother's Day!

This is Mike, Nick's dad. Seeing these 2 pictures next to eachother makes me see how much they really look alike!

Then Nick and I headed over to Kingston to my parents house. It's a good thing that Nick feels like he can really relax over there and be himself.


This is Owen. My sister Ali's son. (6 yrs. old) He was wearing grampy's riding gloves. Very cute.




Have you made a wish lately?




My dad worked a graveyard shift the night before and was pretty beat. He tried to take a nap, but I wouldn't let him.



It was a beautiful day out and a bit warm. This is Amethyst, my parents tibetan mastiff. She'll be 10 years old this year. She's such a beautiful dog. They have 2 others (Titan and Honeybear).



My sister Ali, my mom, my dad and I. Happy Mother's Day!!





Oh Chester! This is him making sweet, sweet love to the catnip filled banana. It's one of his favorites!

2 comments:

  1. Woot woo Renee! Shel, love the apron. Mom and Dave's patio looks nice. I love the dandylion picture and the one of you, mom and Ali. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't realize what a busy day you had! Thank you so much for making Mothers Day a wonderfully great one!!

    ReplyDelete