Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We're going to have a baby GIRL!!!

Yesterday was a busy day for Nick and I.
We had the ultrasound scheduled for 1:15 and it lasted (with me having to use the bathroom 3 times) until 2:30. They asked me to show up with a full bladder, so I did!!
At 3 we had a regular appointment scheduled with Dr. Call.
Our baby girl was VERY active during the ultrasound. She was throwing punches, kicking her legs and even flipped her position.
We did find out that she weighs about 13 oz. now.. just 3 shy of a pound. Wow, huh?
This is going to be a quick post.. but here are all of the pictures that we got to take home yesterday.

Profile shot from Dr. Call's office.

She also gave us a thumbs up while we were there.



Okay.. a little creepy but we wanted to share it with you.
I think she looks like the terminator.. haha.



Her right foot!



I'm not sure if she has my nose or Nick's.




Another profile shot. =)
That's it for now.. Will post another update later this week with another belly shot.







2 comments:

  1. Your nose! Those pics are so beautiful! Your daughter is going to be beautiful treasured princess. ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete