Wednesday, August 4, 2010

21.4 Weeks and growing...


Today I am 21.4 weeks along and feeling pretty good. I'm sleeping well, thanks to that pregnancy pillow Nick bought for me. I really thought I was past the point of getting sick in the morning but I have gotten sick twice this week. I keep trying to switch things up in the morning hoping that it will help but it hasn't.


My feet/ankles have been swollen since our camping trip in CA. We talked with our doctor last week and he said that with the high elevation and the heat.. I was pretty much signing myself up for it. I've been on my feet a lot at work this last week and the swelling hasn't gone away. I wake up in the morning and the swelling has gone down but by the end of the day.. they're huge again! As funny as it may sound, I've read that drinking a lot of water will help reduce the swelling!! I'm all over that. =)


Cravings right now? Fruits and veggies!! I'm really loving grilled veggies or just raw. All different types of fruit, all of the time.


Weight gain? Last week when Nick and I met up with Dr. Call my total weight gain for the pregnancy is 4.5 pounds! I'm feeling pretty good about that. The average weight gain at this point in the pregnancy is 8-12 pounds. I'm not eating for two.. I'm making good choices of what I'm eating and how much.






19.4 weeks in this picture.





Did you really think we had forgotten about our cats?!?


MoMo is taking enough naps for both of us now-a-days.





That's "Da Bird" that Chester has in his mouth. As you can see.. He gets pretty crazy when he's playing with it.






20.1 weeks! I went to Motherhood Maternity on Sunday.. wasn't planning on buying anything! The jeans that I have on.. I LOVE them! I wish I could wear every single day.





Thanks to our parents that brought over some REALLY cute clothes on the night that we had them over to celebrate us having a GIRL!! My dad even went shopping for a couple of outfits. How cute is that!?!











2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I love the baby clothes, too cute, but need close-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I missed this post somehow... but I'm here now. ;) You're so beautiful. I'm happy for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete