Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Husky pup in training.

Go Huskies!!
Nick's brother Mitch made a special trip out fom D.C. for a weekend full of purple and gold along with some family time on the side. It was great to have him here for the full 48 hours and we were sad to see him head back home.
Mitch tries to come out every year for a Huskies game. It's a pretty big day including 3 good friends of his and thier families all getting together for tailgating and all of the good times and great food that go along with that.
This year the game was UW vs. Syracuse. Huskies won 41 - 20.
From all of the purple and gold to very loud stadium.. it's a great time!



Mitch, Nick and I were up at 7 and all of us were down at the campus setting up the 3 ez-ups, 4 bbq's, 5 coolers and oh.. about 16 chairs at 8:30 am. The first beer was cracked open at 8:32! Guess who was one of the DD's for the day? This preggo chick!



After the game leaving the stadium. That's
Lake Washington behind Mitch.











This is Claire, Kyle and Mary-Ann's daughter. She's almost 3. The last time Nick and I saw her she was 7 months old! In the picure she had drawn an "H" for Huskies and lots of smiley faces. I'm sure she was trying to influence Jonesey into becoming a Husky fan at a young age.






Scott, Kyle, Steve and Micth.
They've been buds since college.. 30 years? Just kidding. It's only been 20.





Would it really be true tailgating without the "W" brand?!?




Moving on to Sunday..


Willa, Esmee, Ethan and Great-Grandpa Chub.
While Mitch was in town we all visited Grandpa Chub. He's a young 88 years old now and still going strong.






I don't think Mitch packed anything but Husky gear.






During this picture Chub said that he could feel Jonesey moving around. =)






They had just asked Jonesey if she was going to be a Husky when she grows up..
What do you think the answer was!?!







Nick, Mike and Mitch. =)
Soon to be ..
Dad, Grandpa Mike and Uncle Mitch.


I'm currently 27 weeks and 1 day.
During the 26th week.. this is what was going on with our little Cupcake..
She has distinct sleeping and waking cycles and she is a right side baby! Most of the time she is on my right side. It's strange because when I lay down in bed on my right side she will kick up a storm. (The left side is the best side for me to lay on anyhow) When I am on my left side, she still kicks but not nearly as much.
She weighs about 2 pounds and crown to rump is about 9.25 inches.
Her 5 senses are now fully developed!
Oh.. and I'm officially in my 3rd trimester!!
Only 3 months until our due date.

1 comment:

  1. You're getting to be so big!!! Mash'allah you're beautiful! I can't wait to meet Cupcake at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete