Friday, April 17, 2009

Gosh, it's only 14 inches!

So before our wedding I talked a lot about getting my hair cut short even before we left for our honeymoon on Monday evenning (our wedding was on a Saturday night). Well almost 6 months later I did it! YAY!! My favorite hairdresser in the world, Kim, who also did my hair for the wedding, cut off 14 inches of my hair and added some bangs to go with it! It feels wonderful and so incredibly healthy.


Chester didn't even recognize me at first! See how big his eyes are?

The painting (print) behind me is one of Nick's favorites. His parents gave it to us when we moved into our new home. Thanks Mike and Sue!






Here's a before picture of my hair or the most recent one we had. Nick, his brother Tim and nephew Ethan went and visted their Grandpa Chub on his 87th birthday on May 10th. Chub is Mike's dad. =) Every time we visit him I love to ask him if he ate his greenbeans for dinner because he hates them so much! One of his favorite kinds of pie is a raisin pie! I've never had one before, but Chub is from Southern Illinois.. must be something from around there.

Ahhh Chester! Are you kidding? Did you really think I would post something on my blog and not include a picture of our awesome cat!?! Come on! We don't have kids yet, so the next best thing is to post pictures of our cat. HAHA!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it and am glad you kept it brown! My bangs are cooler though. =P

    ReplyDelete