Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hello everyone!

Okay, so the time has come for Nick and I to join the blogger world. My 2 sisters - Niki and Ashley have inspired me to start a blog becuase I really enjoy reading and seeing the pictures that they post weekly. I have to say that I check their blogs at least 3 times a week and have been very disappointed if they have not updated theirs for over a week!

Nick and I got married November 1st, 2008 and at the time were living with 2 roommates - Lesley and Julia in a 4 bedroom house in Shoreline. On April 1st Nick and I moved into a rental house up in Lynnwood. It's a cute 3 bedroom, 1962 house and I love it!! Since we have moved in it's been like we're on our honeymoon all over again. I've really learned to enjoy the small things during eachday such as having the time to sit down and eat breakfast together or making a meal together.. and the list goes on. Well.. come to think about it, maybe this has something to do with the fact that we have not had cable since we moved in! Just kidding, we got it the other day and it's been wonderful. Nick stayed up until midnight watching tv. Too funny.

I'm going to post a few pictures of our new little home and I really hope you all enjoy our blog! I made a promise to myself that I would post at least once a week, even if it is about something small and silly.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment